Sunday, April 13, 2014

Interchangeable Artwork- Week 2 Reflecttion

This week we were able to work on our projects in class. Over the weekend I used blender, a tree dimensional modeling/animating program, to make a scale model of my project frame. I decided to this because most of the people I have talked to have been confused on how this would work and/or what it would look like. On Monday we weren't working on this project but our reflections from our class assignment/projects. Tuesday Hyun and I finished the story outline. At one point we couldn't think of what "object" we would use, as well as how that would affect the story. We were able to use the SmartBoard so we scribbled using the pen tool. Though it may sound weird I have done this a lot. You try to find ideas in the scribble by finding things the lines form. Though we did not get the object using this method we did think of how it would affect the story. Thursday the first thing Hyun and I did was come up with the object. We were finally able to agree on what it could be. This would have happened sooner, however I did not understand the other concept. Later that day we split off and worked on different aspects of this project. Hyun worked on the story while I worked on the background sketches. On Friday we kept working on our separate things. By the end of class I was able to finish the three sketches. I also thought that it would be good to show an example of a flat image and turn it into the layered art. If you leave me a comment with something you may want to see then I'll see what I can do. Overall I think Hyun and I were productive this week. We were able to get a lot done.

To see pictures and point form of what we did over the weeks we worked on this project look under the Project 1 page.

No comments:

Post a Comment