Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Interchangable Artwork- Week 3

 This week we had a 4-day school week, so we didn't have as much time to work on our project. On Monday I copied one of the sketches that I did last week onto canvas so I will be able to paint it. On Tuesday I finished up with that, and read over the story now that Hyun has finished that. We did not have class on Wednesday, and on Thursday I found it hard to work. It was a long class, but Hyun and I used Photoshop to create tree shapes so we can use those shapes to create our trees for the different layers.

Next week I will have to start painting, as well as working on the layers. This will be difficult because I will not be able to paint at school.

I would love to try and create a demonstration from an image someone would like to see. If you have any ideas please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment