Monday, April 28, 2014

Interchangable Artwork- Week 4

This week I believe I was quite productive. I was unable to work on this project Monday because it was Easter and I had some family events. On Tuesday I worked on the previous weeks reflection because I prefer to count what I did over the weekend as part of the week. I also commented on Mr. Solarz's blog as an assignment. On my blog it says Thursday, however that was when I remembered I had to link my comments. I did not work on the project on Wednesday, however on Thursday Hyun I I were able to cut out all 23 slides we need out of cardboard. The slides are not very sturdy, so I will probably reinforce them with Popsicle sticks. I also drew out "Ardentis", one of our characters. On Friday we watched a video as a class and had a class discussion afterwords. The video was about how school has evolved, and what hasn't changed, as well as being creative vs. and conformity. Over the weekend I was able to make good headway on the first painting. To see pictures go to the page dedicated to this project.

Next week I need to complete the first painting, start the next one, as well as start working on the layers. I will also have to start thinking about the peer review.

1 comment:

  1. You can check our supply bin for support materials if you like. That is what it is there for. Something else that might offer support are BBQ skewers - longer and depending on the kind you use, may be more sturdy.

    ReplyDelete