Monday, May 26, 2014

Project 1 Reflections Week 5-7

This is going to be short, as it was a while back, but I was busy...

I was unable to work on the project during week 5 as I was working on my next project (more info coming soon). The next week I worked on the characters and the painting. We also had to start preparing for our presentation the following Friday. We also had our peer-review this week, so we prepared a questionnaire. We got helpful feedback, but our last question "What would you like to see using this concept" would have been too much of a handful for the time we had so we couldn't use any of those responses. Week 7 was stressful as there was a lot to get done in a short amount of time. Hyun and I worked on the project every day, cutting out trees, painting, gluing and recording. I also built the frame which we got help cutting out during Week 6. On Friday we presented, and I think it went pretty well. I will have a video of that on the blog in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment